There are many ways you can support EPC.
- Make a once off cash donation
- Set up a regular weekly, monthly or annual cash donation
- Add a bequest for EPC in your Will
- Host your own fundraising event for EPC
- Request donations to EPC at a funeral or memorial service in lieu of flowers
- Purchase our fundraising items – Entertainment membership (digital or hard copy) and Christmas cards
- Seek a corporate partnership
- Request donations to EPC at your wedding in lieu of bonbonniere
- Participate in our annual fun run fundraising event – Run Melbourne (July)
- Host one of our collection tins at your busy workplace
- Donate (an approved) gift or service
- Volunteer your time or service
- Book an Ambassador from our ‘Community Speaker Program’ to present at your function or meeting
Although the majority of our funding comes from Government sources, EPC also relies on community fundraising, bequests and donations to maintain the wide array of free* services and programs we provide to clients, care givers and families.
Fundraising and donation income is distributed by the CEO to the area that has the most need at that time, based on the current clients.
- home visits by specialist palliative care nurses plus 24 hour on call nursing support
- family support
- GP liaison
- symptom management
- music, massage and occupational therapies
- in-home volunteer support program
*Some exceptions apply
Stay updated with the work of EPC by joining our mailing list. Subscribe to receive our quarterly newsletter, event invitations and updates via email.
Enquiries: phone 1300 130 813