EPC encourages open and transparent discussions about death, dying and living with a terminal illness. Our CEO, Jeanette Moody, is available for comment. EPC Ambassadors are also available to present at corporate or community based events as part of our ‘Let’s Talk Program’.
Contact: Peita Carroll, Manager HR and Communications.
Phone: 1300 130 813
Mobile: 0404 912 875
Community Speaker Program
Contact: Krystal Wallace, Volunteer Consultant.
Phone: 1300 130 813
- Like EPC on Facebook
- Follow EPC on Twitter
- Follow EPC on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Find us on Linked In
- 26.8.21 – Community palliative care – please help us help those most vulnerable in the community.
- 9.12.19 – EPC partners with fashion boutique, Wesson, for their gala luncheon
- 22.10.19 – EPC Volunteer Margaret Young wins Premier’s Victorian Senior of the Year Award 2019
- 14.5.19 – Fundraisers on 11 & 25 May to honour beloved CrossFit Coach
- 4.4.19 – EPC to host a Death Café on Friday 24 May 2019
- 94.1FM Radio – Interview with Peita Carroll, October 2021
- ABC Radio – EPC reports rise in terminally ill patients choosing to die at home, October 2021
- FBiRadio ‘End of life biography’, April 2021 by Lee Robinson
- Radio Eastern FM Biography Interview with Krystal Wallis, March 2020
- Inner FM Interview with Peita Carroll, November 2019
- It’s Just Not Cricket Biography Interview with Krystal Wallis, June 2019
- EPC Radio Ad 2019
- ABC Radio Death café Interview with Peita Carroll, June 2019
- Inner FM National Palliative Care & Volunteer Week Interview with Peita Carroll & Krystal Wallis, May 2019
- ABC News – Faye Douglas chose to die at home rather than risk dying alone in hospital when COVID-19 hit – 26 August, 2020
- ABC News – Number of Melbourne families providing palliative care at home soars under coronavirus lockdown – 24 August, 2020
Palliative Care Australia – ‘Working out what’s right for you’ Resources
Eastern Palliative Care YouTube Channel
Our videos can also be found in the relevant sections of the website.