Palliative Care Nurse (After hours Div 1 – weekend shifts)
- Part time – 1430 hrs to 2300 hrs – 2 nights available (Saturdays and Sundays).
- Office/Mitcham Location
- Work life balance on offer
- Safe workplace measures are in place
- Evening shift rates apply
- Rewarding client focused service
Eastern Palliative Care Association Incorporated, is a not-for-profit organisation that provides home-based specialist palliative care to clients and their carers living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
We are currently recruiting part-time nurses, based at Mitcham. The role of the evening shift will be to follow up unstable and terminal clients as required, assess new clients as appropriate and to respond to clients who call triage after 5pm and before 10.00pm.
To be successful, you will have the following:
- Relevant nursing experience gained in the community, a palliative care setting or other acute setting.
- Significant experience as a Division 1 Registered Nurse, postgraduate qualifications or working toward is desirable.
- Professional registration with APHRA.
- Current driver’s license and good driving history.
- Experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team will be well regarded.
Click Here to download the Position Description. All other enquiries to Di Merrett – Acting Manager, Nursing and Medical Services on 1300 130 813.
Applications via e-mail should include a resume and cover letter addressing the key results areas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5.00pm on 20th March, 2020