Occupational Therapist – Palliative Care
Part-time 3 days per week (8 hours per day)
Fixed Term Maternity Leave contract for 12 months prior to review
We are currently looking for someone to join our OT team providing a comprehensive service to our clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of a positive, supportive and enthusiastic team for a maternity leave contract which may have the opportunity of a permanent role ongoing.
To be successful, you will have:
- Bachelor Of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) or Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Eligibility of membership with the Association of OT Australia
- Evidence of current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- SWEP Registration
- Previous experience in palliative care or community health setting
- Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of independence and autonomy
- High level organisation and time management skills
- Current Victorian driver’s licence, good driving record and willingness to use own vehicle in accordance with EPC Policy and Process
- Police Check and Working With Children Check
Applications including a resume and cover letter addressing the key result areas of the position description can be sent to email@example.com.
For further information, please contact Tania King on 1300 130 813.
Applications close on Friday 1st October 2021, however interviews may begin prior for early applicants
|Job Category||Allied Health|