Family Support Worker – Casual Bank Position – Mitcham location
Eastern Palliative Care is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers home-based palliative care to clients and their families living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
This role is suitable for experienced, suitably qualified, social workers, psychologists or pastoral care workers only.
We currently have a casual role available (shifts would be Monday to Friday only)
To be successful, you will have:
- A mandatory relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work or Psychology, or a Bachelor of Theology/Pastoral Care and minimum 2 Units of CPE.
- Ability to conduct psychosocial and spiritual assessment, planning and evaluation.
- Ability to provide counselling interventions to meet the needs of clients and their carers/families.
- Knowledge of current loss, grief and bereavement theory and practice.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Current drivers’ license and good driving record.
- Experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team and in community palliative care will be highly regarded.
Written applications including a resume and cover letter and addressing the key result areas of the position description can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm on Friday 1st October, 2021.
For further information, please contact Tania King, Manager Allied Health on 1300 130 813.
|Job Category||Family Support Worker|