Family Support Workers
Permanent Part-Time and Casual Positions available for Jan 2021
Located in Mitcham
Eastern Palliative Care is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers home-based palliative care to clients and their families living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
Due to increased client demand and therefore the expansion of our support services, EPC currently has permanent part-time days available (from 6-7 days per fortnight) and Casual positions (Mon-Fri work only) available. Start date for these positions is January 2021.
These roles are suitable for experienced, suitably qualified, social workers, psychologists or pastoral care workers only.
To be successful, you will have:
- A mandatory relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work or Psychology, or a Bachelor of Theology/Pastoral Care and minimum 2 Units of CPE.
- Ability to conduct psychosocial and spiritual assessment, planning and evaluation.
- Ability to provide counselling interventions to meet the needs of clients and their carers/families.
- Knowledge of current loss, grief and bereavement theory and practice.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Current drivers’ license and good driving record.
- Experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team and in community palliative care will be well regarded.
Written applications, including Resume and Cover letter addressing the key criteria in the Position Description, to be emailed to email@example.com by 5:00pm on Friday 4th December 2020.
For further information, please contact Charlene Micallef, Manager Allied Health and Volunteers on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 130 813.
|Job Category||Family Support Worker|